The Trabin Law FirmAttorneys in Firm – 1
Eric J. Trabin, Esq. is a former prosecutor for the State of Florida. During his years of service, Mr. Trabin has handled thousands of cases from beginning to end. Mr. Trabin has successfully prosecuted cases including DUI, misdemeanors, juvenile, VOP, burglary, theft, drug trafficking, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, possession of firearm by convicted felon, and more. Mr. Trabin has been to trial countless times. Mr. Trabin understands the law and the legal process. Now at The Trabin Law Firm, Mr. Trabin can use his knowledge and experience to protect your rights. If necessary, Mr. Trabin will go to trial for you. Mr. Trabin brings his ample experience as a prosecutor to the community. Mr. Trabin defends and protects people's constitutional rights and zealously advocates for his clients. Mr. Trabin will keep you informed of your case and will work hard to try and bring you the best results possible.
245 questions answered
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
States of Practice
Countries of Practice
- United States
Eric Trabin has answered 245 questionsMore Eric Trabin answers
- if someone vop for failing a drug test, and just issued a warrant... 7/26/14, 8:29 pm United States Florida Criminal Law
- is it illegal to have sex in a car... 7/26/14, 6:28 pm United States Florida Criminal Law
- I have a domestic violence case that is being taken to trial by t... 7/01/14, 1:25 pm United States Florida Criminal Law
- How do I get a written tricked confession thrown out in court... 6/17/14, 6:58 am United States Florida Criminal Law
- I am trying to have an injunction against me from 2008 dissolved.... 6/03/14, 10:57 am United States Florida Criminal Law
What to expect at hearing court date for municipal ordinance ?
6/02/14, 6:53 am United States Florida Criminal Law