Nancy Wallace Atty at LawAttorneys in Firm – 1
I PASSED a special Bar Exam just in Workers Compensation Law -- plus had to take 100s of depositions and cross-examinations of raters and doctors, plus take cases to trial and appeal -- to become a Specialist in Workers Compensation certified by the Board Of Legal Specialization of the STate Bar of California. I KNOW THE DOCTORS on the MPN who will hurt you and the VERY FEW Doctors on the list who can really help you and how to get you to those few real doctors on the insurers' lists. Email or call today to discuss getting REAL MEDICAL HELP for your injury. There's NEVER A FEE until your claim resolves, and it comes from the insurance company after we've agreed on the amount (or it's ordered paid by the judge at trial). YOU CANNOT AFFORD not to have a Specialist on your side when the Insurer has a battery of attorneys advising the adjusters on it's side. YOUR INCREASED recovery more than pays for your attorney fee. DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS ALONE.
437 questions answered
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
States of Practice
Countries of Practice
- United States
Nancy Wallace has answered 437 questionsMore Nancy Wallace answers
- I filed a petition for reconsideration in a workers comp case whi... 7/21/17, 2:07 pm United States California Workers' Compensation Law
- If I was never given complete copy of AME report only 1 page summ... 7/18/17, 12:06 pm United States California Workers' Compensation Law
- please help on my work comp case: i have done my QME eval three w... 6/27/17, 8:31 pm United States California Workers' Compensation Law
can a prosecutor bring in a witness if he is the predator ?
6/14/17, 8:26 pm United States California Workers' Compensation Law
- My employer has not been deducting SDI tax from my paycheck. I di... 6/10/17, 6:06 pm United States California Workers' Compensation Law
- What is a reasonable amount to ask for in W/C settlement with a c... 5/31/17, 12:45 pm United States California Workers' Compensation Law